- Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of Digital Economy Promotion Agency
- Chairman of SEC’s Subcommittee on Digital Strategy for Capital Markets
- Director of Thanachart Capital Pcl & Executive Director of Thanachart Insurance Pcl.
- Founder and Managing Director, Celar Consulting Co. Ltd.
A top-level executive with a 28-year track record of leading a number of successful transformation programs for large organizations, especially for Kasikornbank Pcl.
- Kasikornbank pcl is known as the most dynamic and market leader in financial services in Thailand. Throughout his 28-year career at the bank, Teeranun has a broad range of experience in Financial Services from finance, ALM, Trading, Derivatives, Corporate Banking Products, Marketing, Operations and IT. He was the main driver of the bank’s strategic successes in their capital markets and transactional banking services. He led the complete overhaul of the bank’s service and operation processes and IT infrastructure. He served as the bank's co-president from March 2013 - April 2017. He is also the founding executive of the well-known Kasikorn Business-Technology Group, or KBTG, established in 2016 as the engine to accelerate digital innovation for Kasikornbank and its subsidiaries.
- Now, through his independent consulting firm, Teeranun serves as an independent adviser to board-level executives on organization transformation to embrace technology innovation in their businesses. He is Director of Thanachart Capital Pcl and Executive Director of Thanachart Insurance Pcl. Teeranun is also key instrumental in digital transformation of Thailand and also its strategic industries. He sits in a number of national level committees and serves as Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of Digital Economy Promotion Agency and Chairman of Securities and Exchange Commission’s Subcommittee on Digital Strategy for Capital Markets
- A Harvard AMP and Michigan MBA graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering degree from Chulalongkorn University, Teeranun is well engaged and connected in both the government and major businesses in Thailand and the ASEAN region. Outside work, Teeranun is active on Thailand's national competitiveness and public sector reform issues from his position as Chairman of Thailand Management Association (TMA) and Vice Chairman of TMA’s Center for Competitiveness. He is also a member of Executive Committee for Thai-Japanese Association.